Global Capacity has developed an extensive suite of Optimization tools and services that help improve the efficiency and reduce the cost of access networks globally. Optimization Services analyze installed networks and identify opportunities to achieve savings through financial and physical network grooming.
Optimization analysis tools are an integral part of Global Capacity’s One Marketplace platform. The customized algorithms offer Global Capacity the ability to optimize networks, identifying excess capacity that can be offered through the One Marketplace to satisfy market demand exceeding 150,000 quotes a month.
Key aspects of optimizations include:
- Collection and normalization of network inventory data
- Identification of savings potential available by transferring services to Global Capacity under a single contract, consolidating target inventory into a lower cost, more manageable environment
- Identification of excess capacity in current off-net inventory that is available to load into the One Marketplace Access Exchange, driving incremental demand to that identified capacity, increasing revenue and reducing the per unit cost.
- Benchmarking of existing rates against current market rates, enabling cost reduction through informed vendor negotiation
- Grooming of existing network to a more efficient architecture, driving down access costs, and improving EBITDA performance.
By novating non-strategic off-net network assets to Global Capacity, customers can reduce costs while simplifying operations, enabling them to re-focus efforts on maximizing on-net services and other core competencies to better serve their customers.
By identifying excess capacity within existing network inventories and loading it into One Marketplace, customers are able to monetize assets they have already paid for. This excess capacity, which is typically stranded and represents a sunk cost to the customer, can be sold into the market based on customer demand currently running through the One Marketplace, increasing revenue while reducing the unit cost of that capacity.
To learn more about our Optimization Services, contact us today.